Shoe shinning millionaire! #PowerThoughts Last night I watched the movie
The 5 waves to success!
- Wave #1: How burning is your desire to achieve your goal? Frequently go back your “why” and make sure it is propelling you forward.
- Wave #2: How much do you believe you deserve the achievement of your goal? Consistently upgrade your self-worth until you are convinced you deserve your goal.
- Wave #3: How much do you believe you can achieve your goal? Persistently challenge your limiting beliefs and expand them to the point that you allow your goal.
- Wave #4: How much do you commit you will achieve your goal? There are many people who believe they deserve, they know they can and yet they never do.
- Wave #5: How much do you believe you have achieved your goal? This is certainly the biggest wave of all because you exercise your ability to see and most importantly feel yourself having achieved your goal.
I am the master
of my fate.
I am the captain
of my soul!
Latest shots of inspiration...
Emotional Fireworks! #PowerThoughts Today is Easter Sunday in Greece. Last
Coronavirus: Acceptance and Denial! #PowerThoughts When dealing with a tough
Could you be SO wrong? #PowerThoughts Captain Tom Moore, a British 99-year-old
Birthday wishes… #PowerThoughts Today is my 45th birthday and I
Lockdown on demand! #PowerThoughts As Mark Zuckerberg mentioned in interviews,
New Coronavirus Test! #PowerThoughts These days thousands of people are
The worst consultant in the World! #PowerThoughts Would you let
What is the REAL problem? #PowerThoughts In the movie Crimson
Why don’t you change? #PowerThoughts In my latest seminar I
Mental Rebellion! #PowerThoughts Due to Coronavirus, billions of people around
You’ve got a message from 2030! #PowerThoughts As I mentioned
What to do in a CRISIS! #PowerThoughts The word “crisis”